Friday 5 November 2010

Fireworks

Fireworks. I like fireworks. Im told I have liked fireworks since I was about 16 months old. Since the first time I saw fireworks in my pram. Whenever I see fireworks I feel really excited, they make me feel sad and happy at one time. They make everything matter incredibly and not at all. I don't know why, but those random explosions and flashes of light make the world not a thing that I care about anymore but also something that I love infinitesimally. The other thing they do is make me feel very lonely. I have watched firework displays amongst family and freinds alike, and each time it is like I am stood by myself in a dark space below lights and loud noises. I have seen huge displays with over 5000 people watching with me, and still could have been the only person alive for miles for how I felt. I have no idea where this feeling comes from, or why, but it is there. The only thing I know for certain about it is that there are infinitely worse feelings available.

No comments:

Post a Comment