Wednesday 23 March 2011

Euro Pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I think that in some cases this is certainly the case. For example if you were to look at something I had drawn or painted, then all the words necessary would be “Fishwick, you are rubbish at drawing or painting!”. Whereas if you were to look at something by an artist then you would probably spend a lot more words describing it. That is if you are not stuck speechless from the beauty of it.

I have just spent around 45 minutes looking back through the pictures I took when I went on a road trip round a few countries with Regan and Nathaniel a couple of years ago. I decided to see what some of them looked like in black and white, and I really liked the way that they came out. I must admit that I wasn’t really expecting them to look quite like they do. These photos don’t represent the whole album. They are simply some of my favourites from the album. Some of them for showing things that I won’t make sense unless you were there. Some for the way they look. Some for what they contain. I lived all of these shots. And that makes them special for me. If anybody else can take some enjoyment from seeing them then great. When Regan and Nathaniel look at this they may be slightly angry that I have put their faces on the internet again, but more likely they will look at the pictures with the same feelings of nostalgia and friendship with which I have just looked at them. So, anyway... Enjoy....








































































No comments:

Post a Comment